Favourite Luxury Brand: Ted Baker

So on Saturday, Lee and I went Christmas shopping and ended up in House of Fraser. As we were looking around, I was drawn to the Ted Baker counter - as always. I was in awe at all the beautiful bags and purses I was seeing. (Unfortunately, my closest TB store is 40 minutes away so I was limited with selection.) I have longed for a Ted Baker purse now for ages - at least 2 years. So, that night I found myself scrolling down the Ted Baker website and created myself a wish list. I then thought, "Let me share this wishlist with you - what a fab idea!" 


RHINDI Metallic Leather Matinee Purse. £89
As I've already said, I have wanted a Ted Baker purse for the longest time, and I just find them so gorgeous and delicate. This one is in a silver colour with the stunning, little bobble clasp to close it. What I love about this purse, is the metallic finish on the front panel giving it a lovely shimmer. This is definitely a purse I will be keeping my eyes on.

    
MAYCII Two-Tone Leather Matinee Purse. £79
This is a really unique purse with a beautiful two-tone design. The front panel is a really pale, dull pink, and the back panel of the purse a pale turquoise colour. This purse, again, has the lovely bobble clasp adding such an elegant and sophisticated touch to the purse.

ELDEN Scallop Edge Small Wash Bag. £27
Going by the price, this TB piece is on the more affordable side. The colour of this is gorgeous - I think mid purple is my favourite colour of the Ted Baker products. It's just such a gorgeous, delicate colour. The scallop edge adds a lovely detail which isn't too overwhelming - the bow on the front does the same, and the little buckle of gold on the bow makes the bag look so neat and sophisticated. 

NISSIE Cut-Out Leather Ankle Boots. £160
Now, don't be too shocked by my next wishlist item isn't a purse - it's a pair of boots! Now, I never really was much of a boot girl, but since purchasing a pair in H&M not too long ago, I now can't stop looking at boots. These ones are gorgeous, with the incredible gold statement buckle and the suede detailing on the back. The heel isn't too high either which would make them suitable for everyday wear. 

LOTTE Exotic Panel Cross Body Bag. £159
I love the colour of this bag more than anything. Grey is one of my favourite colours, and this bag is right up my alley. The croc design on the front makes this bag look a lot more expensive than it is, and the whole look and structure of the bag is really sleek and neat. This bag is definitely going to be something I keep on my wishlist (probably for a long time!)

Do you have any Ted Baker wants? What's your favourite luxury brand?

Daisy x


No comments :

Post a Comment