January Favourites 2017

Over the month of January, I have been trying new products - ones I've received for Christmas and ones I've bought throughout the month. In this post, I'm going to share a few products I've been loving throughout the month.


The first products I've been loving actually came in a set together that I got for Christmas from the boyf. During the Christmas period, I had told Lee how much I had loved the Spiced Apple range from The Body Shop and I never expected to get the full set for Christmas! I especially love the shower gel and the body butter (I also got a lip balm and bubble bath). They both smell so amazing - I am a huge lover of apple scented things! The body butter is incredibly moisturising just like all their other body butters, and the shower gel makes you smell so amazing after a shower! I am praying they bring this back this Christmas!



The next products I've been loving are from Soap & Glory. I bought these in the Boots sale (3 for 2) in the awkward week between Christmas and New Year. You get so much product in these that I wouldn't mind paying up to £8 for each of these. I picked up the Smoothie Star scrub and thee Sugar Crush body wash. These both smell so amazing - I can't even describe how amazing they are! The scrub is maple and oats scent - hence the 'Breakfast Club' name to it. The body wash smells of lime and it's so refreshing. I will most definitely be repurchasing these once they run out,



The final product I've been loving this month - and basically since last July is a perfume. Last July, Lee came back from his holiday and bought me Giorgio Armani Si. I'd never tried this before - purely because it's so expensive! By Christmas, I had used the whole 30ml bottle. So, I popped this on  my Christmas list and I got it. This smells amazing (I've said this phrase too many times in this post) and I usually go for this perfume over my beloved Marc Jacobs scents! 



What have you been loving this month?

Daisy x

1 comment :

  1. The sugar crush range from Soap and glory is my favourite thing! It smells divine! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete