Wedding | 16th July 2016

Firstly, I apologise for the absence, I haven't had a laptop to blog for 10 days now and was so buys before the wedding that I didn't have time to scedule some posst! 
Secondly, as you read the title, you probably thought "married?!". No, not me - my mum. My mum got married on the 16th July 2016 to my stepdad and it was one of the best days so far this year! I failed majorly at taking photos as I just didn't think of it but many people took photos so they're the ones I'll attach in this post.

So we went to the hotel on the Friday (15th) and that's where we'd stay until the Sunday! The whole wedding was held at the hotel. On the Friday night, we had a meal with all our family and closest friends who were staying at the hotel, being about 15 of us. On the Saturday morning, we got up really early to shower and wash hair for the hair and make-up ladies to arrive at 9am. Once we were all looking slightly better with hair and make-up done, we got changed and got the day done with and everything went very good! With a disco at the end of the night which was super fun and hilarious, it rounded off a really, really good day! Safe to say, I slept VERY well that night after being on my feet for about 18 hours!
Here are some photos from the day: (P.s. I would make all the photos square but some won't fit so all photos are different sizes, sorry!)


















6 comments :

  1. Congratulations to your mum! Everybody look so beautiful xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day and everyone looks beautiful! Congratulations to your mum and step-dad xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you all look so beautiful and I'm so glad the day went well. Congrats to your mum :) x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete