My Favourite Bloggers June 2016

I haven't really done a blog post like this before as I have so many favourite bloggers and if I wrote a blog post about them all, it'd be almost a mile long! But I've decided that every month or so, I will talk about my 3 favourite bloggers that I'm loving that month!

giorgio armani palette and maestro glow
(Photo Credit: Inthefrow.com)

 Victoria - Inthefrow.com
I have followed Victoria's blog and YouTube for longer than I can remember. I have so much blog envy when it comes to Victoria's blog. Her photos are the most incredible quality and are so well took, Her blog posts in terms of writing are always so well written and are so informative when it comes to reviews. Victoria comes across as such a lovely, down to earth lady in her videos and it would be such a dream to meet her one day! Victoria is definitely my role model and who I aspire to be like in the blogging world.


13147883_1733978730148932_920482035_o
(Photo Credit: alexrooke.com)

Alex Rooke - alexrooke.com
Alex is honestly one of the loveliest people I have come across whilst in my first 3 months of blogging! Her blog posts are so incredibly written and well planned. Alex never fails to disappoint when she tweets that a new blog post has gone live. She also has a lovely, simple layout on her blog which is easy to navigate around and looks amazing! Alex is absolutely stunning and one of the most genuine girls I have spoken to whilst blogging, I couldn't recommend her blog enough!


(Photo Credit: itslittlelauren.co.uk)

What I love the most about Lauren's blog is that her personality is expressed so much through her posts and the photos she takes for her blog and for her Instagram. I love how her photos are so bright and girly and her room is like every girls dream! I have followed Lauren's blog for a while now and every blog post is amazing! I love how kind and lovely Lauren is to her followers on Instagram and Twitter, interacting a lot! If you're looking for all things girly and baking posts (which are AMAZING) I definitely recommend Lauren's blog!

That's all for this blog post!
Do you have 3 current favourite bloggers? Who are you all time favourite bloggers?

Daisy x

4 comments :

  1. Thank you SO so much for including me, I'm super pleased that you like my blog- that's so lovely of you! I hope that you continue to enjoy my posts!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a lot of bloggers so it is hard for me to choose only 3! Lovely post xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't keep track of all the bloggers I follow and their posts sometimes! Thank gosh for Bloglovin! xx

      Delete