My Current Skincare Routine


Hi everyone. Today, I wanted to share my current skincare routine, more specifically my routine in the evening. Over the past few weeks, I made quite a few orders to several websites so I've been trying out different products since lockdown started, and I've now found a routine that my skin likes, and it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated. My skin is always quite hard to cater for as I have combination skin, so some areas are oily and others can become quite dry.




The cleanser I'm currently using is the Revolution Cleansing Jelly. This is a really gentle, cleanser with blueberry and goji berry extract which makes it smell amazing! I used this day and night usually, but often rotate between my other Revolution Cleansing Milk Jelly and my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (I try to use this as little as possible as its the limited edition one and smells too good to use up).



I apply this cleanser to dry skin and rub it in, and once it's all foamed up, I add a little bit of water and  foam it up even more. I use my Face Halo or just a face cloth to remove with hot water and then pat my face dry with a towel. I also use this Revolution fluffy headband to keep my hair out of face whilst doing my skincare.



I use the Pixi Glow Tonic as my toner and I love this stuff. This toner contains an AHA called Glycolic Acid which exfoliates the outermost layer of dead skin increasing the luminosity of the skin.  Since buying the mini version in Paris last May, I've already been through a couple of these toners. I just pop a little bit on a cotton pad and sweep it across my face.


I then use the Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum. I only purchased this around a month ago but I've been absolutely loving it, and even bought the extreme version of this too! This product contains ingredients for absorbing excess oil, and hyaluronic acid which hydrates and refines skin texture. I've noticed a huge difference since using this product in how smooth and soft my skin has been. I only use this at night usually but I find that's enough for my skin.


As a second serum, I've been absolutely obsessed with the Boots glow essence from their new range - blog post here! This stuff smells so good I've already ordered 2 more so I don't run out anytime soon!! This stuff adds such a lovely glow to the skin and I used it day and night, and use it under my makeup too before I moisturise. I just use a few drops on the cheeks and forehead and rub it in, wiping the excess on my neck.


The moisturiser I've been using in the evening is the L'Oreal Hydra Genius moisturiser for combination skin. This moisturiser is so hydrating and contains aloe water and hyaluronic acid. I've been using this moisturiser in the evening as it doesn't contain SPF, and the Revolution one I use in the day has SPF 30. I've only had this moisturiser for a couple of weeks but I'm already obsessed with it.


The eye cream I've been loving recently is the Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Gel. This gel tackles the appearance of tired eyes, firms, tones and rehydrates. There is an added plus-caffeine complex which is known to help reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes. I've been using this in morning and evening, and it's been really helping the puffiness around my eyes in the morning after waking up. I've been switching up between this eye gel and my No7 eye cream.




And that's my evening skincare routine!


I hope you enjoying reading this post and I hope this has given some inspiration for trying new products for your skin!

Daisy x

No comments :

Post a Comment